Burvale Heights Veterinary Hospital is still open as per usual hours.
However, as the situation with the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) has evolved, we have added to the precautionary measures in our practice, to minimise the risk of exposure.
These increased measures are being taken to protect yourselves, the community as a whole and our team members:
– Please remain in your car and call us on 9877 3999 to notify us of your arrival. You will be met at your car by one of the nurses who will go through our normal admission protocols. The nurse will then bring your pet into the hospital and we will call you later in the day with an update and discharge instructions as per our usual standards.
– We ask that you remain in your car and call reception on 9877 399 to inform us of your arrival. We will greet you in the parking lot to retrieve your pet and bring them into the hospital for the vet to examine. While examining your pet, the vet will then contact you via telephone to discuss any concerns you may have as well as discuss (if) any course of treatment needed.
– Payment can be made via credit card or direct EFT as we would prefer to avoid any cash transactions at this stage.
– Your pet will then be returned to your car with any medications and further instructions as required.
We ask that you be patient with us during this difficult time as we attempt to keep everyone safe. We will endeavor to keep waiting periods to a minimum.
FOOD & REPEAT MEDICATIONS
– If you require us to dispense medications or food for your pet, please call us to arrange and prepay via telephone so your purchases can be brought out to you upon your arrival.
If you are unwell, are in isolation or have returned from overseas in the last 14 days and your pet needs veterinary attention please contact us on 9877 3999 so that we can discuss the best way for your pet to receive the medical attention they require while keeping everyone as safe as possible.
Your safety is our priority.
If you have concerns or questions, please call us on 9877 3999 ahead of your visit.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
The Team at Burvale Heights Veterinary Hospital 🐾